Checkout this video:
Platform Browser Steps
Windows Firefox 1.Open the Firefox menu and go to Options. 2.Click Privacy & Security from the left side menu options 3..In the “History” section, set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history 4..Uncheck Accept cookies from sites 5..Check Accept third-party cookies 6..Check Keep until: they expire 7..Click OK
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the window, and then select “Internet Options.”
3. In the “Internet Options” window, select the “Security” tab.
4. Click on the “Custom Level” button.
5. In the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” window, scroll down to the “Scripting” section.
8. You may need to restart your browser for the changes to take effect.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.