Checkout this video:
1. Type “about:config” into the Firefox address bar.
2. Click the button that says “I’ll be careful, I promise!”
4. Double-click on the preference to change its value from “true” to “false”. Alternatively, right-click on the preference and select “Toggle”.
1. launch Microsoft Edge
2. click on the three dots in the top right hand corner to open the menu
3. select “Settings” from the menu
4. select “View advanced settings” from the settings menu
6. close the settings menu
From the Safari menu, select Preferences.
Close the Preferences window.
1. Open the “Settings” menu.
2. Select “Preferences.”
3. Click on the “Advanced” tab.
4. Under the “Advanced” tab, select “Content Settings.”